Prime & Tack
Nanoprime is a water-based prime coat technology and it penetrates, waterproofs and chemically bonds the material to the prescribed surfacing option.
- The product chemically bonds to the base
- It will also waterproof the base
- The quick-dry technology allows for priming in winter and at night.
- The use of cationic emulsion aids in the quick-drying process.
- This quick-drying prevents pick-up
The preferred mix ratio is:
1 : 100 : 200 and is sprayed at 1 litre / m2
Nanotak silane nanotechnology is a reactive bonding technology which forms alkyl siloxane (Si-O-Si) bonds. This creates an asphalt loving surface for the aggregate and ensures tack-less tack coat using water based cationic bitumen emulsion.
- Chemically bonds to the base forming
- Increases the coating of the aggregate to 100%
- Waterproofs the base 100%
- Eliminates nozzle clogging
- Due to the quick-drying process, (30 min – 1 hour) it reduces pick-up and becomes tack-less
1.4 : 100 : 200 and is sprayed at 0.5 litre / m2